Friday, September 21, 2012

What's New!

Knitting. LOTS of knitting.  There are several online markets opening up in the coming months as well as craft fairs and such locally.  I'm busy building up my inventory on Bonanza in both my MKDesigner Booth and my Knits 'N More Booth.  They'd been depleting faster than I could keep up! (sales have increased lately), which is a good thing!!  

But with all the upcoming seasons (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa & Christmas) I needed to do some serious inventory replenishing!  Both for online and offline venues. 

One of the sites has an online fair that goes on for three months!  The Professional Crafter's Holiday Craft Fair!  It's a lot of fun and quite affordable. Great sales, too!

Gotta get back at that knitting & posting some great finds!!

See ya!

Marge

No comments: