Saturday, June 28, 2008

Craft Booth With PVC Pipe

Here's one I used several years ago at a craft fair where you could not have side walls over 4' high. They wanted a more 'open' concept rather than have a bunch of Ez-ups with side walls blocking views. My hubby graphed out the display in PVC pipe and I used sheer curtains threaded onto the pipe sections.

It was very easy to put up. The second pic is a wider view, during setup. In the right corner, I set up 2 of my knitting machines and did demos. It still allowed me to hang some of my lightweight sweaters and such along the back top bar (not shown).

It wasn't my preferred way for display, but it worked quite well. The shorter side walls were very nice for most of the crafters.


~ Marge ~

2 comments:

Kristin's Crafty Side said...

Hi Marge,

I'm hoping to do my first craft fair at the end of this month, but the promoters require wall separations like you have pictured. Do you have a template, materials, etc. for the walls you created. It looks great! I don't even know where to start.

~Marge~ said...

Hi Kristin,
How do I contact you? Tried your blog and there's no contact info. I did find the sketch on graph paper that my hubby did up umpteen years ago. Send me your email address.
Marge