Friday, June 13, 2008

Kiddie Kuffs Has Launched!! WOO HOO


I bit the bullet, got the paperwork online and finally registered my Kiddie Kuffs as a service mark with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. So now, I've got some of my Kiddie Kuffs up in my Knits-n-More Etsy Store! WOO HOO! I've been marketing these little cuffs for umpteen years and finally made the name legally mine. All mine.

I should have done it years ago and there's really no sane reason why I didn't! I've copyrighted patterns and my short fiction and so many other things for years, trademarked my MKDesigner name, but for some reason, I just didn't get around to registering the Kiddie Kuffs. How silly of me! Well, now they're there on Etsy.

They've always been something I'd whip up quickly on the Brother 390 knitting machine (bulky mode) for craft fairs that are held at schools or where there will be high children traffic. So now I have to get my knitting act together and make a bunch more.

~ Marge ~

No comments: