Thursday, February 18, 2010

Have You Hugged Someone Today?

Did you know that hugs comfort not only the recipient, but also do wonders for the giver as well.  Why do you hug (assuming you do, that is)?

*  I feel sorry for that person - they need my sympathy
*  I like to give something more personalized than a pat on the back
*  It's expected in our - team / group / organization / work
*  I guess I'd better since everyone else is giving him/her a hug
*  I suffer through the indignity of superficial hugging - I need to keep my job
*  I do hug, but wish I could put on noseplugs to mask that perfume/aftershave

Have other thoughts you'd like to add to the list??

Moonangelnay said...
i love to hug to show how much i love my family and friends :)

Awww ... that's neat. :)  Thanks for the comment.


Marge in NV

1 comment:

Babamoon said...

i love to hug to show how much i love my family and friends :)