Did you know that hugs comfort not only the recipient, but also do wonders for the giver as well. Why do you hug (assuming you do, that is)?
* I feel sorry for that person - they need my sympathy
* I like to give something more personalized than a pat on the back
* It's expected in our - team / group / organization / work
* I guess I'd better since everyone else is giving him/her a hug
* I suffer through the indignity of superficial hugging - I need to keep my job
* I do hug, but wish I could put on noseplugs to mask that perfume/aftershave
Have other thoughts you'd like to add to the list??
i love to hug to show how much i love my family and friends :)
Awww ... that's neat. :) Thanks for the comment.
Marge in NV